Monday, April 23, 2012

First Flight

Today was my first day on the job. First time at the office, meeting coworkers, sitting in on a staff meeting, meeting my supervisor face to face, meeting the tech guy Tony! & going over what I will be doing for the next year..it is a fresh start I feel..I arrived a half hr early..because I'm that guy & already know my commute as if it were the back of my hand..so that is a plus. I got gas this morning too..I do love Jersey gas stations-Cheap and no labor on my end hehe. Anyway I'm not going to lie..I am exhausted. I travel 128.5 miles to and from work each day, an hour and 30 mins each way. I am sure I'm missing some other fun excitement about today but honestly I am just not quite in the writing mood..like I usually am. Maybe tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment