Monday, April 30, 2012

Gone Away

So I am jumping back into this whole blog thing. I rather not relive last Friday or the weekend. So I am not going to retell what all happened then. The good out of those days was Saturday when A dear friend of mine did the impossible for me and let me work with what she had so I could make the impossible possible. That being said. It has be horrendously difficult lately. 
Here is what I have to say about for today: Monday.

I am learning and gaining countless experiences, lessons & connections already through my job. (Just helping create an even greater me.) This was a major focal point of mine and goal for this internship idea. 

I can't however help but think about driving until I run out of gas. Just going far and inbetween. 

I have so much more to express just not this way.

-J



No comments:

Post a Comment